Monday 6 June 2011

Google Chrome Advert (UK) - Dear Hollie

Okay its been a while, My bad but my holidays were calling! Now i'm back... Lets get the ball rolling once more.

I came across the most AWESOME advert for Google chrome on out TV in the UK in the form of Dear Hollie.
I say awesome because, well it just left me in awe and gave me that fuzzy warm feeling of "Nawwwwwwwww"
Its follows the girls [Hollie] life and the character is literately sending the daughter emails in the mile stones of the child's life.

The musical score is the same old prolific piano score which is in basically ALL of their adverts, but this one it just works. Usually im one to think... "Oh, brilliant... :/ " but i don't know, it just applies the cuteness in multiple layers and gels readily together like resin and hardener.

The twist in the end gives the nice warm feeling inside and, well its hard to explain, its just an awe-spiring peice of video. check it  out!


Okay so podcast.... end of this week :P

Have a great week people and the podcast will be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment