Monday 2 May 2011

(MUSIC REVIEW) Take that - Progress

Picture from PLAY.COM
I don't know why but every time I'm out in town with the lads, I have a few too many and then start singing "happy now" by Take that. I think that kinda gave me the idea of writing the review...


So Yes, this albums been out for a few months now and well, Its my first 10 of 10 *****


I remember when i was younger when boybands were on my Kill list and spice girls were on my love list (No point in denying it) so when "Take That" made the news to announce a comeback i thought just like my best mate "Its like the soprano's, ITS OVER! get a new show!" a few years later, im fighting the masive gang of superfans for tickets. I wouldnt say im my self a superfan, but I thoroughly enjoy their output.

Something which ive managed to point out in the band, is that you can really tell there's a sense of friendship (This is before robbie joined back) A sense of unity and they love what they do.

Enter Robbie Williams.


I think it was Howard said in an interview that they cant trust him as of yet but its building. In "Progress" you can just tell there is a sense of unity again, best mates gelling together to make Awe-spiring (Awesome + Aspire) music.

The highlight song to me is "Happy now" which as many Britons saw on their television sets on "Red nose day" They can have fun and are willing to have a laugh. The seriousness of their music is apparent from track 1 (The Flood) but they cans till do stuff like this, Its Refreshing to see there just a group of people like us, not full of them self (I could be wrong but they all do look genuine)

So overall, This has to be one of the best albums I own along side Freezepop (They own.)
If you haven't got their album yet, YouTube or buy it! You WILL NOT be disappointed


(I take no responsibility if you buy it and your disappointed. Sucks to be you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment